Kathmandu Heritage Tour
"Kathmandu Heritage Tour is one of the popular and cheapest tour package offer by Himalayan Moment. Where people can experience real 17 th century history of Malla Dynasty of Kathmandu Nepal ."
Kathmandu Heritage Tour is one of the most exciting tour package for those traveler who want to know about Nepali art and culture. In this package, We bring you infront of most famous world heritage in and around Kathmandu vally. Our professional tour guide will help you to know about different placeses make you close to it. We also provide multilanguage tour guide according to your needs.
Kathmandu valley is an oldest town and is discovered between 167 BC and 1 AD. Kathmandu Valley is situated at an altitude of 1400 m (4,400 ft) above sea level, and covers an area of 50.67 sq m. The valley is suitable for tour throughout the year; it receives plenty of sunshine and maintains a pleasant temperate weather. The entire Kathmandu Valley is really one enormous art gallery and museum. The finest woodcarvings and the best sculptures are often part of a building: a temple is not simply a temple without its finely carved roof struts. The crafts also reflect Tantric Hindu and Buddhist overtones.
Tour around Kathmandu valley is one of the opportunities to know about cultural, nature and environment of ancient history of Nepal. When involving in this trip, traveler from different part of the world, they feel like so close with Nepal and its ethical Hindu and Buddhist Religion.
Warm greetings of sunrise in Nagarkot and its bless from Himalaya in north gives feeling like different life time experience every person dream in his morning.
We also provide an option to customize the trip according to your travel plan or provide us your travel details and suggest best trip package for you.
Attraction of the trip
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- BouddhaNath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Pasupatinath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- SwyambhuNath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Reason to Book this trip.
- UNESCO World heritage of Kathmandu valley
- Beautiful Sunrise from Nagarkot
- Himalayan view in short days in Nepal
- To know Hindu and Buddhist monument
Recommended things to Bring.
- Hand sanitizer
Dos and Don’t
- Some of the places are not allowed to take photo.
- Shoes are not allowed inside Holy places.
- Illegal to export anything older than 100 years.
- Use your right hand when you take and give in anything (especially in holy place).
- Do not use local water for drinking.
- Always take suggestion of our guide or contact our office to make further decision.
Trip Advisor for Kathmandu Heritage Tour.
Recommended Time to Travel
Tour Duration: 3 night / 4 days
Kathmandu : 2 Night
Nagarkot : 1 Night
Kathmandu Arrival at Kathmandu International airport and transfer to Hotel.
Welcome to rich Heritage country, Nepal. We display your name plate for easy arrival. Our representative welcomes you and transfer to your hotel at Kathmandu. Refreshment drinks, briefing you about program details and check In. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kathmandu Fullday Sightseeing around Kathmandu and Overnight at Hotel
Nagarkot Day Sightseeing around valley and dirve to Nagarkot. Over Night at Hotel
Departure Final day departure at International airport.
We wake you up early morning for sunrise and panoramic view of Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Gaurishankar, Rolwalinga and Mahalangur himalayan range. Tiny Mt. Everest also visible from here (note: depends upon weather condition). At the end of package, a final departure transfer to your destination or our staff can help for further travel arrangements to extend your adventure.
Trem and condition
What is included in the cost ?
- Airport Pick up & Drop by Car/Van/Bus Depends on Group size
- Deluxe star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Nagarkot on BB Plan
- Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley
- Entrance fees
- Expert English speaking guide for Sightseeing (any language)
- Transportation all Needed as per itinerary
What is not included in the cost ?
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Bottled water, alcoholic, drinks & Cold Drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Your travel Insurance and Nepal Visa
- International flights
- Additional Activities, Like as: Everest Flight, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, rafting and so on
- Gratuities/Tip for the staffs
All inclusive per person price