Kathmandu Day Hike
Hiking around Kathmandu valley is perfect for those who are looking for a short trekking around Nepal, merely have limited days. Kathmandu is the valley surrounded by green hills and traditional rural villages. You will get chance to explore around Kathmandu with your short time limits. A day’s hike around Kathmandu valley offers some excellent short treks with easy or moderate walking which can be a great introduction to Nepal’s hiking or trekking essentials.
Once we out from core city of the valley, it is possible to experience traditional rural activities within sights of the metropolis. The organic rhythm of foot travel is a wonderful way to explore and make meaningful contact with the country and its friendly people. The objective of a day hike is not just the particular destination, but the journey itself.
- Magnificent 3 famous peaks Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu
- Landscapes and historical places
- Oak, Pine forests, Rhododendron trees and various vegetation
- Botanical garden
- Bird watching
- Paddy Fields
- Buddhist Stupa and Monastery
- Ancient Newari villages
Options for Kathmandu day hike
- 1, 2 or 3 days hike around Kathmandu valley.
- You can visit Chisapani, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namoboudha, Balthali, Shivapuri, Phulchoki, Nagarjun, Changu Narayan, Champadevi, Lakuri Bhanjhyang, Kakani, Kulekhani, Chitlang and many more
- Combination with hiking, Yoga or Meditation retreats
"Day hike in Kathmandu is a popular hiking to experience country side life style, lively culture and awesome nature. It is a worthwhile hiking to those who do have limited time to explore Nepal, where trekkers can go up to 2762 masl."